NEW CHANGES TO THE MEDICAL CANNABIS PROGRAM 04/25/23:
1. CURRENT CARD HOLDERS NO LONGER REQUIRED TO COMPLETE
2. ALL RENEWALS WILL BE VALID FOR 2 YRS.
How to obtain Medical cannabis Card:
1. Make appointment with provider-all visits available telehealth.
A. Provide medical records with pre-exsisting medical condition that will be used to qualify for program (see NMDOH for a list of medical conditions)
B. Complete PTSD or Anxiety evaluation
2. Set up patient portal at mcp-patient-tracking.nmhealth.org
3. Complete your portion of the application electronically after the visit with provider
4. Allow 3-5 days for NMDOH to process, approve, and make available digital Medical Cannabis Card.